Students can view their CARES Act Higher Education Relief Fund (HEERF) Grant, and grant amount, using their Ozone account. Following the steps below, if you do not see a HEERF refund listed, it is likely we were not able to determine your eligibility. If you meet the eligibility criteria listed here, https://www.owens.edu/financial_aid/eligibility/, we encourage you to apply for the CARES Act HEERF Grant. The application for the CARES Act HEERF grant can be completed online using your Ozone account starting Tuesday, May 26th after 9 AM. These are the steps to review an automatically awarded grant, and to view the amount:
- Log into Ozone.
- Locate the Financial Aid Summary card.
- Click View Financial Aid Details.
- Click Financial Aid Awards.
- Select the Financial Aid Year 2020-2021.
- Click Submit.
- Select the Award Overview tab. Information about the CARES Act Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund will be listed near the top of the page.