Students can view their Higher Education Relief Fund I (HEERF I) Grant, and grant amount, using their Ozone account. Following the steps below, if you do not see a HEERF refund listed, it is likely we were not able to determine your eligibility. If you meet the eligibility criteria listed here, https://www.owens.edu/financial_aid/eligibility/, we encourage you to apply for the HEERF I Grant. The application for the HEERF I grant can be completed online using your Ozone account starting Tuesday, May 26th after 9 AM.
To review an automatically awarded grant, and to view the amount:
- Log into Ozone.
- Locate the Financial Aid Summary card.
- Click View Financial Aid Details.
- Click Financial Aid Awards.
- Select the Financial Aid Year 2020-2021.
- Click Submit.
- Select the Award Overview tab. Information about the Higher Education Emergency Relief I Fund will be listed near the top of the page.