Students can view their Higher Education Relief Fund II (HEERF II) Grant, and grant amount, using their Ozone account. Following the steps below, if you do not see a HEERF II refund listed, it is likely we were not able to determine your eligibility. If you meet the eligibility criteria, we encourage you to apply for the HEERF II Grant. The application for the HEERF II grant can be completed online using your Ozone account.
To review an automatically awarded grant, and to view the amount:
- Log into Ozone.
- Locate the Financial Aid Summary.
- Click View Financial Aid Details.
- Click Financial Aid Awards.
- Select the appropriate Financial Aid Year.
- Click Submit.
- Select the Award Overview tab. Information about the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund II will be listed near the top of the page.