How do I change my printer settings for color to black and white printing?
- Click the Start button and then click Control Panel.
- Click the Search Windows button on the task bar.
- Start typing Control Panel in the search text box.
- When it shows up in the results, click on Control Panel
- Click Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the printer icon that represents the printer you would like to set-up and then left-click on Printing Preferences.
- On the Basic Settings tab, select the Color Mode drop down menu item for Black and White, then click Apply.
Note: You will notice the selected item changes in printer diagram display under auto.
- Your printer is now configured to print in Black and White only.
Note: You will need to complete these steps again to revert back to printing Color or Auto (Color/B&W.)
Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.
If this problem persists, please contact our support.