If you are a student and your Ozone password is not working, you can reset your own password at a Password Reset Self-Service Kiosk on campus. Conveniently located at the Toledo campus and the Findlay campus in the Student Financial Services department, the Password Reset Self-Service Kiosks are available during Student Financial Services’ normal hours of operation. An additional Kiosk is available at the IT Help Desk in College Hall 213 during all hours the college is open. Just look for the Password Reset Self-Service Kiosk sign.
- Bring your Owens Student ID to a Password Reset Self-Service Kiosk.
- Swipe your card. You can also enter your OCID number if you do not have your card.
- Enter your birthdate and Last Four Digits of your Social Security Number.
- The kiosk will print out a temporary password for your account. Log on to your Ozone account using this temporary password. Your username will remain the same.
- After logging in to your Ozone account with the temporary password, you will be prompted to change it. If you are not prompted to change your password, scroll down to My Password Info. Click on Change My Password. Please change your password when prompted to do so, as your temporary password will expire after its first use.
- Change your password.
If you do not have your Owens Student ID, you will have to visit the Help Desk in College Hall 213 with a photo ID or call 567-661-7120 to have your password reset.
To learn more about the password expiration, please view our Owens Password Expiration Policy.