Follow the steps provided below to view the status of the CARES Act Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund Grant Application on the Student Requirements page. A status of Completed indicates that the application has been approved. Go to the Award Overview tab in Ozone to view the total amount of your grant. There will also be an active message in Ozone which you can access from the My Overall Status page to let you know that the application has been approved.
- Log into Ozone.
- Locate the Financial Aid Summary card.
- Click View Financial Aid Details.
- Click Student Requirements.
- Select the Financial Aid Year 2020-2021.
- Click Submit.
- The CARES Act Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund Grant Application will be listed, along with the current status.
Detailed instructions for navigating the Financial Aid information in Ozone is available here https://www.owens.edu/financial_aid/ozone-brochure.pdf.