Appropriate regalia is required to participate in the ceremony. The cap and gown fabric and shade of black are specific to Owens Community College, so you may not wear regalia from another graduation ceremony at another institution. Also, the gown style is different for each level of degree earned.
Order your cap and gown from Jostens online. The deadline to place orders is Thursday, April 22.
Owens graduates wear tassels that represent their academic disciplines and degrees:
- Associate of Arts – White
- Associate of Science – Gold
- Associate of Applied Business – Drab
- Associate of Applied Science – Gold
- Associate of Technical Studies – Gold
- Associate of Individualized Studies – White
A gap, gown and tassel are required to participate in the Commencement ceremony.
Keywords: graduation commencement