The Office of Workplace Safety and Health wants to remind everyone that it is still important to retain the healthy habits we’ve been practicing.
- Wash your hands thoroughly (remember the 20 second rule).
- Use a tissue or the crook of your elbow to cough or sneeze into; properly discard the tissue.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Consider alternatives to shaking hands to reduce germ transmission.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces, shared appliances, and tools often.
For more information visit the CDC (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html).