To continue to receive the scholarship, the student must:
- Maintain a cumulative Owens GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Earn 27 credits by the end of the student’s first summer semester of receiving the scholarship. The earned credit hours may include hours earned in developmental courses. This excludes the hours earned while still in high school.
- Be continuously enrolled each semester, except for summer, which is optional:
- First fall semester: Enroll in 15 or more credit hours
- First spring semester: Enroll in 12 or more credit hours
- First summer semester (optional): Enroll in 12 or more credit hours
- Second fall semester and onward: Enroll in 9 or more credit hours
- Students whose academic program does not allow for the required hours of enrollment should contact their Advisor for assistance.
- Be continuously enrolled in fall and spring semester, with summer semester enrollment optional.
- Have not reached the limit of 3 years.
- Have not reached the maximum of 64 credit hours earned at Owens Community College.
- Remain an Ohio resident.
- Have a completed FAFSA® on file. A completed FAFSA® means the Expected Family Contribution was calculated upon submission.
FAFSA® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Education.