What are Some Healthy Habit Best Practices to Continue?
The Office of Workplace Safety and Health wants to remind everyone that it is still important to retain the healthy habits we’ve been practicing.
- Wash your hands thoroughly (remember the 20 second rule).
- Use a tissue or the crook of your elbow to cough or sneeze into; properly discard the tissue.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Consider alternatives to shaking hands to reduce germ transmission.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces, shared appliances, and tools often.
For more information visit the CDC (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html).