Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

Where do I go if a vending machine took my money?

If you used a Coke machine, you may visit the grill in College Hall during their business hours for a refund.  For all other snack machines, please contact Campus Planning and Services at 567-661-7207.


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.