Students must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form on file that demonstrates unmet financial need to be eligible for Federal Work-Study. To complete the FAFSA® form, please visit the Federal Student Aid website at

For eligibility criteria, please visit the Financial Aid website at

Contact Student Employment at or call (567) 661-2387 to inquire about eligibility.

FAFSA® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Education.

Keywords: employment