Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

Can I attend Owens if I am undecided about my major or career?

There are a number of students who enroll at Owens who are undecided about their major.  You are encouraged to meet with a career services advisor to complete some self-assessments and career assessments to help you identify job titles and Owens majors.

You may set up an appointment by calling the Student Services Center at (567) 661-2387 or completing an appointment form for one of our staff. For more information, please visit:

JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.