Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

Can I work as a Student Employee if I do not qualify for Federal Work-Study?

Yes! Many on-campus student employee positions do not require you to be FWS eligible. However, you would not be eligible for any on- or off-campus position that requires student employees to be FWS eligible. To view and apply for student employee positions, visit the Owens Community College Employment website.


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.