Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

Do I need to be a Radiographer to take the clinical Computed Tomography (CT) courses?

Second year Radiography students can complete competencies during their Radiography rotations. All MIT 255 students, the clinical course, must be Radiographers, Radiation Therapists, or Nuclear Medicine technologists.


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.