Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

Do I need to be a Radiographer to take the Mammography certificate clinical courses?

Yes, students must be a Radiographer to take MIT 257, the clinical course. Only Radiographers are eligible to position mammographic examinations.   


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.