Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

Do I need to take the placement test?

If you have not taken the ACT or SAT test within the last two years or did not transfer an English or Math college credit, you will be required to take the ACCUPLACER placement test.  If your ACT or SAT scores do not place you at college level, you may also want to take ACCUPLACER.  The placement scores will determine which reading, writing and math courses you will take.  For more information about the ACCUPLACER test, please visit


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.