Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

How do I apply for Off-Campus Federal Work-Study?

Students who are interested in Off-Campus FWS need to complete a Student Employee Application. For most positions, you will be required to attach a resume.  To view and apply for FWS positions, visit the Owens Community College Employment website

Keywords: employment

JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.