Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

How do I find out about transferring courses into Owens from other colleges or universities?

To determine the transferability of previous college coursework, you must submit an official college transcript to Owens from all previous colleges attended.  The Records Office will then evaluate the transcript and any credit awarded can be viewed in Ozone by clicking the View Transcript link on the Student Information card. You can also visit for more transfer information.

JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.