Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

How do I get credit for my military experience?

Students can submit their military transcript to Owens for evaluation of course credit. To request a Joint Services Transcript for Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy, please visit this website. For information on how to request a Community College of the Air Force transcript, visit this website. Students may be asked to provide additional information regarding military coursework and training.


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.