Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

I am an International Student who has "International" and "To Enroll See Your Advisor" holds on my account and I cannot register. What can I do to fix this?

If you are an F-1 or J-1 student, please contact International Student Services to submit the required documents to lift the holds on your account.  You may send an e-mail to or call (567) 661-2773.  If you are a non-US citizen who is not considered F-1 or J-1, please contact the Student Financial Services Office to submit a copy of your current VISA or permanent resident card, or mail a copy to the Records Office at:

Owens Community College
Records Office
30335 Oregon Road
Perrysburg, OH 43551

For more information, please visit


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.