Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

If I am interested in a Bachelor's degree for Radiologic Technology, what colleges can I transfer to?

Graduates may pursue a bachelor’s degree at Bowling Green State University, Ohio University, and the University of Cincinnati. Meet with an Advisor or the Department Chair for more information. 


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.