Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

Is it possible for a student to be accepted into the Sterile Processing Certificate of Completion right out of High School?

Yes, students may enter the program directly out of high school or after taking some college courses.  Please contact your Health Team Advisor to discuss how to become a candidate for the admissions process.  


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.