Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

Must I be licensed in the state of Ohio for employment as a radiographer?

Yes, in the state of Ohio and nearly every other state in the United States, individuals working with ionizing radiation in a healthcare setting must be licensed. In Ohio, as in most states, once graduates pass the ARRT Radiography Exam they submit that credential to the Ohio Department of Health, along with a fee, and their licenses will be issued. This license must be renewed every two years.  


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.