Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

My advisor told me that a course I took would be substituted for a requirement. Why doesn't this information appear in my audit?

You should contact your advisor to resolve any substitution issue. Any waivers, substitutions, or exceptions for certificate or degree requirements must be approved by an internal paper-driven process, and then once approved, the exception is entered by the Records Office.


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.