Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

What if English is not my primary language?

Students for whom English is not their primary language may need to take the ACCUPLACER English as a Second Language test. If you are a student with a non-immigrant visa, contact International Student Services for more information at (567) 661-2773 or visit online at If you are a citizen or permanent resident, contact the Advising Office at (567) 661-2387.


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.