Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

What if I changed my legal name?

If you have changed your legal name, you will need to complete the Name Change form (found on Personal Information card) and provide documentation. Your preferred first name will not change unless requested.


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.