Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

What if I have not earned my high school diploma or GED?

If you have not earned a high school diploma or GED you are still able to take the placement test, but you must be aware of how this impacts financial aid eligibility. Effective July 1, 2012, all students must have earned their high school diploma or GED in order to qualify for federal financial aid. If you want information on obtaining your GED, contact the College and Career Readiness Center at (567) 661-2227 or visit the CCR website.


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.