Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

What schools can EOC help me enroll into?

EOC can help you enroll into any accredited 2-year or 4-year college, or vocational/technical school in the U.S. Persons needing to transfer from a community college to a 4-year university should contact the EOC. 


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.