When your Academic Advisor is not available and you need immediate assistance, let the Advising staff know, and they will get you the help you need. One of the other Academic Advisors may be able to help you resolve your issue. You may also be able to resolve your issue through email contact with your Academic Advisor.  For quick questions, you may contact the Advising Office at advisor@owens.edu or call the Student Service Center at (567) 661-2387 to be connect to another advisor.