Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

Where do I mail my official transcripts?

Official transcripts can be mailed to:

Owens Community College
Records Office

30335 Oregon Road
Perrysburg, OH 43551

If your official documents will not be received prior to classes starting at Owens, and you are unable to register due to pre/co-requisite errors, please submit the Visiting Student Request Form to show unofficial proof of previous coursework until your official documents are received.

For more information regarding the evaluation of transfer credit, please visit

Please note that in order for transcripts to be considered official, they must be in a sealed envelope from the home institution.

JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.