Below are some of your responsibilities as a student when working with an Academic Advisor:
- Complete all necessary assessments such as ACCUPLACER, ACT/SAT, TEAS, and career assessments prior to your meeting with an Academic Advisor.
- Complete Orientation prior to your first meeting.
- Schedule and keep advising appointments each semester.
- Be prepared for advising sessions by researching degree requirements, pre/co-requisites and transfer information.
- Actively participate in advising by asking questions and by sharing and clarifying goals.
- Follow through on advising recommendations in a timely way.