Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

Will courses I take at Owens transfer to my home institution?

As a comprehensive community college, Owens works with baccalaureate-granting colleges and universities to assist students to ensure the efficient and effective movement of students and courses among institutions. Owens has articulation agreements signed with many colleges and universities, but classes will also transfer to many other institutions. It is your responsibility to meet with an academic advisor from your intended college or university to discuss courses that will transfer and apply to the program of interest. Unofficial transfer course equivalency information can also be found by visiting


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.