Although there are exceptions, you must maintain your primary residence in the state of Ohio for 12 consecutive months prior to the semester being petitioned.  The Petition for Change to Ohio Residency Status is available on-line and in the Student Financial Services office on the Toledo or Findlay campus. The application must be filled out completely and required documentation attached.  Email with questions regarding your residency petition. 

To review the Residency Petition, visit this site: