- From your Ozone account, click Menu in the upper left corner, then select Discover.
Click Discover More button at the bottom of your dashboard.
- Search for register, the Registration card should display in the results.
- Click Add/Drop Classes.
- Select the Term and click Submit.
- Click Class Search.
- Select the Location from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Semester.
- Select the information that best describes the class you are registering for.
- Click Search.
**If you need more options, such as certain days or times, click [more options]**
- Find the class you are looking for and click the box located above to the CRN.
- Click Add to Worksheet at the bottom of the page.
- The CRN will now appear on your Add Classes Worksheet.
- Click Submit Changes to add this class to your Current Schedule.
- This class is now listed in your Current Schedule.
- Click on the link to view your Student Detail Schedule.
- Print your schedule for your records.
- If you need to register for another term, click on the Select Term link at the bottom of the page.
If you would like to add this card to your dashboard, click theicon in the upper right corner of the card.
Note: If the card has theicon showing, it is already displaying on your dashboard.