- Log into Ozone.
- Click Menu
Click the Discover More button at the bottom of your dashboard. in the upper left corner, then select Change Password under RESOURCES.
- Search for password.
- The Password Information card should display in the results.
- Click on Change Password.
- The Self Service Password Reset login will appear. Log in using your Owens universal username and current password.
- Click the link to view the Information Technology Policy.
- Click the I Agree checkbox, to agree.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the password requirements. Enter your New Password and retype it under Confirm Password.
- The Strength indicator to the right of the New Password will show if the password is secure. If too weak, it will not allow you to continue until the password is stronger.
- A green check mark will appear to the right of the Confirm Password, to show the passwords match.
- Any direction or error message will appear in the text box above New Password.
- Click Change Password.
- The message, “Your password is being changed. This process may take several minutes, please be patient,” will appear with an indicator bar.
- Click Continue, once the password has been changed.
- You will be returned to Ozone.
If you would like to add this card to your dashboard, click the Addicon in the upper right corner of the card.
Note: If the card has the Remove icon showing, it is already displaying on your dashboard.
Note: If you are logged into an Owens computer, you will need to log off the computer and log back in with your new password.
If you have trouble changing your password, call the Help Desk at (567) 661-7120 or 1-800-GO-OWENS, ext. 7120. Please have your OCID available to reset your password over the phone.