Although Owens doesn't directly offer ROTC, there are options that provide coursework in military studies. These courses may transfer to four-year colleges and universities with Army or Air Force ROTC programs. ROTC programs prepare students to become officers in the U.S. Army or the U.S. Air Force and require a four year degree.  All MLS courses meet at the University of Toledo and students should contact the ROTC program at Toledo for details.  All AER courses meet at Bowling Green State University and should contact the ROTC program at Bowling Green for details.