Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

How can I change my residency status, so I can be charged in state tuition rates?

Although there are exceptions, you must maintain your primary residence in the state of Ohio for 12 consecutive months prior to the semester being petitioned.  The Petition for Change to Ohio Residency Status is available online and must be filled out completely with required documentation.  Email with questions regarding your residency petition. 

To review the Residency Petition, visit this site:


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.