The Departments of Education for Indiana and Ohio entered a reciprocity agreement allowing Indiana residents in the Caterpillar or John Deere programs to attend Owens at the in-state tuition rate. To obtain the in-state rate, eligible students must submit a reciprocity petition by the petition deadline.

For the Petition for Indiana Resident Reciprocity Fee Exemption, click here: