How can I setup a forwarding rule in Omail+ to forward messages to my Owens employee email account?
- Log into Ozone.
- Click Menuin the upper left corner, then select Discover.
Click Discover More button at the bottom of your dashboard.
- Search for email.
- The Quick Links card should display in the results.
- Click on Student Email.
- Click Settings icon in the upper right-hand corner of the window.
- Select Settings from the drop down menu.
- In the settings screen, click Forwarding and POP/IMAP at the top of the page.
- Select Add a forwarding address and type your Owens faculty email address in the blank area: email@example.com.
- Select the option to keep Omail+ Mail's copy in the inbox.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the button to Save Changes.
Any email sent to your student email address will now be automatically forwarded to your Owens Outlook e-mail account. It will also keep a copy of the same message in your Omail+ account.