To join a Microsoft Teams Meeting through the desktop client:
- Open and log into Microsoft Teams.
- On the menu to the left, click on the Calendar.
- Click on your meeting appointment to open it.
- Click the Join button in the upper right corner or
click the Join Microsoft Teams Meeting link at the bottom of the appointment message.
- Make sure your Mic and Video are turned on.
- If you would like, you can change your background by selecting the Background.
- Click Join Now.
For more information on Microsoft Teams and Meeting Management, visit Microsoft Teams' Video Training website.