To Turn on TVs
- Turn on the TVs at the front of the class using the TV Remote located at the instructor station.
- To turn on the Monitors in the back of the room, press the on and off tab located at the bottom of the TV.
To Place a Call
- Locate the LifeSize Remote located at the instructor station.
- Select Call button.
- Navigate to Conference room using the arrow keys.
- Press OK
- You will hear a ring tone and you will connect with the other site.
- Select Camera button (a camera icon will appear in either the near or far monitor. Toggle the camera button to select which source).
- You may select the image that you send by using the input control.
- Select input and choose from three options:
Camera 1, Camera 2 and PC. These are the Student camera, The Instructor Station and the PC.
- Use the arrow keys to select an input and click OK.
To End Session
- Press the Hang Up Button to terminate the connection and turn off the TVs.
To reach the Toledo Owens Link Classroom call X 7751 (567-661-7751).
For additional assistance contact the Owens Help Desk at X 7120 (567-661-7120)