Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

How does the college request corrected Social Security Numbers or name changes?

Each October, the College will send an email to your Omail account requesting your correct social security number, along with corrections to name changes. The email will contain directions on how to complete the W-9S form.


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.