Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

How will I be charged for over quota printing?

In order to go beyond the semester allotment of printing funds you will need to make a deposit into your printing account. This can be done with a debit or credit card (Mastercard, Visa, or Discover) through the  PaperCut user portal

Please note that there is no refund for deposits to your printing account. However, deposits made will carry over from semester to semester as long as you are enrolled and registered to take classes. 


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.