Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

What do I do if I am dropped from my classes for non-payment?

Students who are dropped for non-payment may receive a WD (withdrawn) grade on their official transcript, will be responsible for the tuition and fees based on their course’s refund schedule at the time of the drop, and will be assessed a re-admittance fee of $150 if the student chooses to re-add. Student will be required to obtain their course instructor’s signature, meet with a Student Financial Services Advisor, and bring their account current to complete the readmit process.  

For semester tuition due and administrative drop dates, visit


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.