Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

What is Satisfactory Academic Progress?

To remain eligible for federal financial aid, students are required to meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards.  Being eligible to enroll in classes does not mean the student has an eligible SAP status for financial aid.  Visit the Owens Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy web page to read the entire Owens SAP Policy. You can check your SAP status using Ozone. Locate the Financial Aid Summary card, then click on the Satisfactory Academic Progress Status link.  

If you have questions about your SAP status, please contact your Student Financial Services advisor by calling the Student Service Center at (567) 661-2387, or complete an online appointment request form at


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.