Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

What should I do with my loan deferment form?

Submit your completed loan deferment forms from your loan agency directly to the Student Financial Services office and we will send them to the National Student Loan Clearinghouse (NSLC). NSLC will complete the process.


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.