Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

Where do I send required documents or prior academic transcripts?

Students can submit their official academic transcripts or documentation to the Student Financial Services/Records office either in person or by mail: 

Owens Community College
Attn: Records
30335 Oregon Road
Perrysburg, OH 43551

Or email: 

JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.