Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

Who gets a 1098-T?

You will receive a 1098-T for payments from any source that are paid towards “qualified educational expenses.”  IRS Publication 970 defines "qualified educational expenses" to include tuition, fees, and books.


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.