New Owens students, staff, and faculty members will need to activate their account.
To activate your account:
- Go to sspr.owens.edu.
- Click Activate Account.
- Fill in your information.
Note: Your OCID is your Owens nine digit ID number. It should be located on your Welcome letter.
- Check the box for I’m not a robot.
- Click Activate.
You will get a message that your user account has been successfully activated.
- Click Continue. The Change Password page will appear.
- Click the link to view the Information Technology Policy.
- Click the I Agree checkbox, to agree.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the password requirements. Enter your New Password and retype it under Confirm Password.
- The Strength indicator to the right of the New Password will show if the password is secure. If too weak, it will not allow you to continue until the password is stronger.
- A green checkmark will appear to the right of the Confirm Password, to show the passwords match.
- Any direction or error message will appear in the text box above New Password.
- Click Change Password.
- The message, “Your password is being changed. This process may take several minutes, please be patient,” will appear with an indicator bar.
- Click Continue, once you see the message "The password has been changed successfully."
- You will be returned to Ozone.
Note: If you are logged into an Owens computer, you will need to log off the computer and log back in with your new password.
If you have trouble changing your password, call the Help Desk at (567) 661-7120 or 1-800-GO-OWENS, ext. 7120. Please have your OCID available to reset your password over the phone.